PowerMaster SG Slide Gate Operator for use in Commercial and Industrial Applications for gates up to 50’ wide and 1,500 lbs. Use for up to 30 cycles per hour.
Slide Gate Operator
Specifications & Features
- Power options: 115V, 230V, 460V
- Available horse power: 1/2 to 1.5 HP
- Maximum gate weight: 1500 lbs
- Maximum cycles per hour: 30 CPH
- Maximum gate width: 50 feet
- Gate speed: 9 inches per second
- Class II low voltage control circuit
- UL 325 Listed for use in Class I through IV application
- Shipping weight: approx. 235 lbs
- Shipping dimensions: 33″ x 17″ x 20″
- Solid state control board with diagnostic LEDs to indicate all input and output functions
External control input terminal connections for:
- Radio Receiver
- Push Button Control Station
- Key Switches
- Loop Detectors
- Card Key Readers
- Telephone Entry Systems, Etc.
- Timer to close with 0-60 sec. Adjustment standard. Longer timer available upon request
- Maximum run timer for equipment protection (self-adjusting)
- Master/Slave option with dedicated terminal connection provided
- Easy Left/Right changeover
- Time delay on reverse to ensure smooth gate motion and less stress on equipment
- Spike suppressing circuitry for surge and lightning protection
- Emergency control enabling circuitry for safety with security
- Electrical dynamic or solenoid brake for precise gate positioning
- Magnetic gate lock circuitry with control relay
- Integral, speed sensing, anti-entrapment circuitry with independent opening and closing sensitivity adjustment
- External anti-entrapment circuitry with separate terminal connections for easy installation of contact and non-contact sensors
- Internal On/Off power switch
- NEMA 1 three-button control station included
- Selectable three second advanced audio warning signal
- Heavy duty #11 Ga. Galvanized steel frame providing a strong and durable unit.
- 40:1, oil bath type, gear reducer for long service and smooth, quiet operation.
- Heavy duty #50 drive chain with a spring loaded tensioning system for smooth starts, stops, and reversals.
- Heavy duty pillow block type ball bearings supporting output drive shaft and enabling extended endurance under heavy loads with low maintenance.
- Padlockable drive disconnect with brass slide for manual operation in case of power failure.
- Positive chain driven rotary limit switches for precision gate positioning. Settings are never affected by manual operation.
- Post or pad mountable for easy installation.
- Radio Control
- Safety Edge (contact safety sensor)
- Push Buttons with Keyed Lockout
- Loop Detector
- Card Key Reader
- Magnetic Gate Lock
- Gear Box Heater (for cold climates)
- Thermostatically Controlled Cooling Fan (for hot climates)
Interior and Exterior Control Stations:
- Push Buttons
- Push Button with Keyed Lockout
- Key Switches
- Padlockable Option to secure cover for increased tamper-proof protection
- Foot disconnect system
- Polyethylene, rust and dent proof cover
- Torque limiting clutch